mailto:email@example.comAre you looking for a night, morning or Afternoon job in Barcelona? Do you have a native or advanced level of dutch?
If you consider yourself passionate about social media with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and are willing to join a dynamic and international team, read on!
Our client is one of the most recognized Contact Centers, focused on improving the multichannel customer experience.
As a content moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, vetting and monitoring sites for abusive, violent, or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for your users and communities.
Projecting images, videos, articles, and audio clips may seem like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to the way you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to note that content will, in some cases, contain strong and obnoxious images and is not recommended for people who are easily offended.
We offer different shifts to let you combine your personal life with your studies and your job:
– Morning shift: 08-16h distributed in 39h Monday to Sunday.
– Afternoon shift: 16-00h distributed in 39h Monday to Sunday.
Our client Majorel’s office is located in Glòries, and is well served by bus and metro. Forget about traffic jams!
* Due to the current situation the work will be from home.
If you have a positive attitude and are looking for the best international atmosphere in Barcelona, don’t hesitate to apply now!
What we offer:
- Salary: 11,35€ gross per hour
- Bonus for afternoon and night shift employees + Bonus for working from home + Bonus Sunday.
- Work and training from home from day 1 until the office reopens.
- A multicultural and international work environment.
- Be part of a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career.
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry.
- Rigorous initial training and ongoing personal coaching.
- PC/Laptop, quick internet connection and headphones with microphone in order to follow the training.
- Native/near-native level of Dutch
- Necessary: conversational English (higher than B2 or C1 level)
If you are still interested, we would like to meet you, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org