Quality of consumer service has become crucial in todays economy. As a customer Service Representative you will be appointed to one of Europe’s major companies and provide support in daily costumer care. This company is in need for your support in improving their Costumer Service dedicated to projects within industries ranging from fashion to technology, social media, and retail.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
– Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Representative will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
– Answering incoming queries from customers
– Identifying issues and provide solutions
– Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
– Recording data in the CRM system
– Providing ad-hoc support
– Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (5-20 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level of English
– Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Being a real team player and committed to your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
Hi, I’m Sander from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.