Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a Dutch Team Leader for a Customer Service Team in Madrid.
Purpose of the role
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will support a company’s customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance. Also assist management with hiring new customer service staff to the organization by making use of expertise to evaluate prospective staff competence and capability in handling customer inquiries and needs.
What you will do
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Daily management and review of KPI’s and metrics, developing new ways of working and developing short term target setting to enhance productivity and performance..
- Manage, coach, and develop CSA’s to ensure quality and productivity targets are achieved, as well as overall development for all customer service executives, with the goal of retention & succession.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 and team meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation
- Establish and build strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Liaising with other Managers/Teams/Departments & customers as appropriate.
What you will bring
- You are native Dutch and fluent in English
- It’s necessary to have a high speed internet connection and the space to work from home. We will provide you with the computer
- Results Driven with a collaborative style and positive attitude
- Treats colleagues and customer with respect and is always honest in all interactions
- Demonstrate agility by being flexible and open to change
- Ability to clearly explain work being performed to stakeholders
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance to other team members
- Focused individual with ability to drive personal, team and business growth and maximise opportunities with customers
- Full time position, 39h per week
- Salary: 32.000€ gross/year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference .. HNDLMT.OBNK.TL