Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a leading company and work with passionate colleagues who work every day to make our customers happy? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centred around working with people.
In this position, you will provide outstanding customer service for clients that might have issues while travelling, working on behalf of a leading insurance company.
– To know in detail the different types of policies of our clients and apply the corresponding conditions in each case
– Advice and orient customers towards an appropriate solution to their cases, offering a rapid and tailored customer care response to their problems.
– Coordinate all necessary actions to resolve the client’s request
– Fluent in Dutch and English (you will be primarily targeting the Dutch market)
– Ability to work under pressure, with a high volume of calls
– Stress tolerance
– Computer skills
What we do offer?
– Contract with final company. Temporary position with a chance of remaining on the staff
– Starting date ASAP
– 1-month training fully paid
– Different shifts:
1) Afternoon: Monday to Friday from 14:30h to 22h.
2) Weekends: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 11h to 19h or from 14h to 22h.
3) Night: 5 days are worked and 5 days are free. Timetable from 22h to 8h.
– Salary: 20122 euros gross/year (base) + 1200 euros gross/year (variable) (+3128 euros gross/year for night shift).
– 100% remote position
If you are interested, send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org