The Front Office department, the most diverse department in Daimler Group Services Madrid (DGSM) invites you to join our agile, dynamic and service-leading workforce.
We are looking for qualified team players Dutch/Flemish speakers for Service Contracts and Front Office Accounting Services.
We can offer you the opportunity to practice and improve your language skills and accounting background working in an International team with more than 20 different nationalities.
Task and Responsibilities:
– Management of the incidences originated in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Service Contracts (AP/AR/SC) areas and the different businesses: via email, telephone, e-Contact and Front Office Platform (FOP).
– Resolution of clients and suppliers calls and e-mails according to our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
– Outbound calls for unpaid debts or clarifications, contract prolongation, reactivation, termination or mileage balance.
– Outbound calls to obtain information or sell products or services.
– All administrative activities within contract management such as contract creation, activation, prolongation, termination and reactivation. Analyze vehicle exceeding limits, close to end mileage/duration.
– Countable analysis of customers and suppliers accounts.
– Management of rejected invoices.
– Execution of customer dunning via SAP (CoFiCo). Solution of dunning letters/legal cases.
– Identify and escalate priority issues.
– Document all query information according to standard operating procedures. Generate reports.