Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking new joiners for our growing project in Barcelona
You will become a specialist advisor for Dutch companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Benelux online marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Dutch and high level of French
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Salary: 24.310€ gross/year + up to 4.290€ gross/year in bonus
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
If you want to apply please send your updated CV to email@example.com with subject: HADEL_UMM