Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a group of Dutch highly-skilled professionals in Madrid.
- Interact with B2B customers via phone, email, online chat
- Active Presale for B2B Clients (Inbound / Outbound)
- Web Onboarding support of B2B Clients
- Setup and resolve problems with B2B accounts
- Resolve B2B customer problems and complaints
- Setup and resolve problems with B2B customer accounts
- Provide accurate information regarding service & price
- Engage with customers
- Direct unresolved issues to a different department if needed
- Maintain customer database
- Follow company processes accurately and efficiently.
What you will bring
- Native level of Dutch and fluent in English
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
- Ability to cooperate with and support other members of customer service team
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and desire to participate in trainings and professional development
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
- Full time position, 39h per week
- Salary: 21.500€ gross/year + up to 2.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you are intereste please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference .. HNDLMT.OBNK.B2B