GL_DSA_LWBarcelona, Catalonia, SpainOtherBNLX
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals.
- Prospect potential new clients from a list of leads provided by marketing.
- Outbound calls to identify and get in touch with decision makers.
- Perform needs assessment with business decision makers to identify potential and eligibility.
- Book appointments with sales representatives who will close the deal.
- Native level of Dutch
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Minimum of 2 years customer services experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent customer focus and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate – Previous Salesforce knowledge an advantage
- Excellent time management & telephone etiquette
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, can work with minimal supervision
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time contract (39hs/week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary 20.559€ gross/year
- Safety Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool, cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- 1 week of initial training
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- International business casual environment
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Benefits package!