Reale, a constantly growing insurance company, needs to fill within its Expatriate Department in Madrid, a vacancy of Expatriate insurance agent with advanced / native level of English, German, and highly valued Dutch.
The selected person will be in charge of carrying out the activities associated with the processing of claims, in accordance with the regulations of the management to provide a quality service to customers.
Reporting to the Head of the area, the person who joins the position will be responsible, among others, for the following functions:
- Opening and study of assigned files.
- Perform the claims processing tasks according to each file.
- Prepare together with external lawyers to defend them when necessary.
- Serving clients and mediators.
Job profile and requirements:
We are looking for a professional profile that has performed similar functions to those requested, being essential to provide completed university studies.
It is essential that the selected person has a bilingual level of English and German, and it is highly valuable to provide a bilingual level of Dutch.
In addition, you must provide:
– Experience in opening car claims
– Experience solving queries of any branch
– Contracting auto and miscellaneous policies
– Knowledge of Agreements (Cicos, Cide, Ascide …)
– Knowledge of Various Claims (Home / SMEs / communities …)
– Good telephone service and verbal fluency
– High level of skills: Execution and Customer Orientation.
If you’re interested in the job offer, you can contact us throught this email address: email@example.com