OBNKMadrid, Community of Madrid, SpainFull time
We’re looking for smart & dynamic financial services professionals to join an international team in the world’s most successful BPO organisation. With more than 40 years of experience in the banking industry, presence in 80 countries and more than 300.000 employees, Teleperformance, is building a multi-lingual team of investment specialists, with candidates that are interested in working from our ultra-modern offices based in Madrid’s business district, personal development plans, the chance to learn the world’s second most spoken language and ambitious career path opportunities within one of our most prestigious digital banking programmes.
You will interact with high end customers of one of Europe’s leading digital bank, facilitating savings advice and introducing innovative banking products with high returns.
Brief description of the Job:
- Attend banking customers throughout calls, emails, whatsApp & chat channels, providing high end customer service and cross-selling innovative digital banking products in the Dutch market.
- Inform and upsell saving and investment products such as securities and derivatives, investment funds, pension plans, saving insurance, discretionary or objective management.
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and the impacts of digital banking products and services within our partners portfolio.
- Carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services described above.
- Capitalise upselling & cross selling opportunities where applicable.
The functions are gathered into 5 dimensions:
- Degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, law or robust experience inthe banking industry
- High level of English (C1) and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Native level of Dutch
- Proven commercial experience of minimum 1 year in brokerage or investment service orselling Investment products.
- Experience in banking & financial services
- Experience in customer interactions to inform & sale investment products (Funds, plans,etc.)
- Experience in departments of financial analysis or market analysis.
- Knowledge of the Dutch financial services markets
- One of the following MiFID II – Certifications CIF, CAF, EFPA, EFA, etc.
- European Investment Assistant (EIA)
- European Investment Practitioner (EIP)
- European Financial Advisor (EFA)
- European Financial Planner (EFP)
Skills and Competences.
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written.
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously.
- Demonstrated commercial capacity, relationship and dialogue skills with customers,businesses or groups.
- Problem solving skills.
- High teamwork capacity.
- Self-demanding character.
- Results orientated & self-motivation ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and «Can do» attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Full time position (39 hours/week)
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company
If you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference .. BNLX.OBNK.HES