«In Art We Trust». Do you? Then we are looking for you!
Moco Museum is a boutique museum on the Museumplein in Amsterdam as well as in Carrer de Montcada inBarcelona with modern and contemporary art. Moco Museum focuses on proven artists with a contemporaryvision. The regular presentation includes works by Banksy, Warhol, Basquiat, Koons, Kusama, and Hirst, among others. With more than 650,000 annual visitors, Moco has grown into one of the five most visited museums in the Netherlands in just three years. The growth potential and ambitions are enormous: locally, internationally and digitally. The organization is characterized by an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial character.
We are immediately looking for a: Global Buying and Merchandise Manager (40hrs/week)
Position within the company
– You report into the Chief Marketing Officer
– You lead the warehouse- and the logistical administration employees as well as the museum shop managersand the concept store manager in BCN and AMS.
– You are located in BCN and you need to travel to AMS at least every month
– You are responsible for achieving the brand- and sales targets of both the museum shops in Amsterdam and Barcelona by determining- and executing on the year plan. You take into account the different seasons & public holidays of the countries in which the museum shop is located.
– You are responsible for the purchasing policy and determining the product range & mix. Your excellent negotiation skills help you to find the perfect price point for Moco.
– You are responsible for the look and feel of the products in the store, the customer experience and of course the sales!
– You develop a product portfolio that optimally contributes to the visitor experience and with that the brand and sales targets.
– You have a great sense of quality and know what the optimal price point is per product in the product mix
– Together with the Shop Managers you realize an optimal customer experience in the museum shops, to achieve this you use your excellent stakeholder management skills as well as your cultural sensitivity.
– You manage stocks through a solid inventory planning and you focus on cost efficiencies
– You create partnerships in the field of product and merchandise by being an ambassador for Moco and what the brand stands for.
– You have commercial insight, yet you are a true team player
– You are creative and customer-oriented
– You work result-oriented and you have organizational skills
– You are enterprising and have a proactive, positive and can-do attitude
– You have an affinity with our brand, our target groups and our activities
– You have at least 8 years of relevant working experience
This is what we offer
You will work at a relatively small, very ambitious and entrepreneurial organisation, characterised by an open and challenging work atmosphere, with fast decision-making, plenty of room for experiment and a winning mentality.
You get plenty of room for development and you receive competitive terms of employment. And all that in the heart of El Born in Barcelona.
Mail your motivation and CV until the 19th of August to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated