Why join us
Are you enthusiastic about creating memorable experiences? Then come join us at Webhelp and work with energetic people who strive to enjoy every day.
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Representative for Dutch Market to join our exciting projects, with leading brands from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, and many more industries.
What we offer you
You will be trained and constantly guided by your managers and your team. You will learn new processes, develop your language and communication skills, as well as work in a digital environment, with some of the most innovative technologies on the market.
What you will learn with us will make you a valuable member of our team or any other team.
Your benefits at Webhelp:
– Full-time contract, 39 hours/week: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00
– Competitive salary and performance bonus
– Great office location in Barcelona
– Friends hunting (referral) bonus
– Full paid training about the company and the project you will be working on
– Career development program and specialized courses
– Opportunities for a career abroad through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
What you’ll experience at Webhelp
As an Inbound Sales Representative in our team, you will:
– Handle inbound presales enquiries (coming via telephone or email) by giving to customer detailed information on products, drive him on internet specific page for more information, detect immediate sales opportunity, and manage this sales opportunity according to the rules
– Refer non sales /presales enquiries to the right organization (Technical support, store post-sales, etc.)
– Manage customers & resellers requests on spare parts by checking spare part id, availability and refer customers /resellers either to the online spare part store or to specialized spare part partners
– Close inbound sales for consumers (not professional) – B2C
– Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to the store telesales Strong Product /services knowledge (PSG/IPG/ESSN)
– Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to responsible teams (TS or PBMs/ACC Mangers)
We’ll be a great match if you:
– Are native or proficient in Dutch and English
– Are customer service driven, organized, efficient and have good selling skills
– Have cross-selling/up-selling experience
– Are proactive and with a service attitude
– Have minimum of 1-year relevant experience
– Hold business level conversations deriving customer need before positioning product & price
– Have strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications.
– Share our values of commitment, unity, integrity, recognition, and WOW
Don’t meet every single requirement?
At Webhelp, we are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can learn and develop themselves professionally. If you feel you don’t check off every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply either way. We will do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this one or a future role.
Who we are
Webhelp is a people-first company and a global leader in the BPO industry. With more than 100 nationalities, Webhelp Spain is one of the main multilingual centers of the Group. We focus on creating memorable customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human.
If this sounds like you, join us at Webhelp!
Webhelp is an equal-opportunity employer
Webhelp is committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and personal qualifications, without regard to gender identity, age, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.