At Fourthline, our mission is to fight financial crime. We help protect the global financial system by verifying millions of identities for banks, neobanks, online brokers, crypto exchanges, or insurers like N26, Vivid, Trade Republic, flatexDEGIRO, Wish, Solarisbank, and more.
Having started our mission in January 2018 only, we’re incredibly proud to count around 350 employees between our Amsterdam and Barcelona offices, with over 50 nationalities and a nearly equal balance of genders.
Your mission at Fourthline:
- Build, improve and work on our AI processing pipeline that incorporates multiple ML/CV techniques
- Create real-time processing solution utilizing machine learning techniques and bring them into production
- Create APIs, prototypes, and products using: TensorFlow Serving, AWS, and more (you can add new things if it suits our goals)
- Continuously optimize our technology based on millions of newly processed images
- Automate and optimize the full machine learning pipeline from dataset preparation, to annotation, preprocessing, continuous training, and testing until finally bringing to production
- Work together with our dedicated (and genuinely fun!) team to make the best product we can think of… Or better… Make it something we couldn’t even dream of… You rock!
- Communication is key! Since we work with our AI DevOps team, Fraud team, our KYC development team, and our Mobile teams we and you need to make sure your new model is of added value to everyone.
- To learn as a professional yourself as well… We like the continuous learning attitude, and you are in good hands! We do weekly knowledge-sharing sessions to keep ourselves up to date and discuss the most recent research, new tech, and fundamentals in computer science!
NET6 – We have a cloud-based Microservices Architecture that includes REST APIs, Docker, Kubernetes, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), RDBMS (PostgreSQL), and a lot more!
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages, of which at least 3 years in .NET
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core 3.1.x, 5.x, .NET 6.x
- Good knowledge on C#
- Knowledge of Python is appreciated!
- Unit and integration testing with XUnit (MSTest / Nunit are a plus)
- Worked with ORMs (EF Core) and knowledge of Linq
- Experience using .NET Core Web API to implement REST APIs
- Understanding of SOLID principles and DDD
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Worked with Git and CI /CD in Azure DevOps
- Used Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure (experience with ECS and Terraform are great!
- You are either an EU citizen or in possession of a valid Dutch work visa (preferably based in Amsterdam / the Netherlands already)
Other things we would like to see:
- Hands-on experience in making algorithms and networks production-ready and deploying them in cloud services
- Experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Programming skills with Python and/or C/C++
- Understanding of deep learning algorithms and workflows, in particular working with large scale visual data is of added value to us
- Understanding of the algorithms used in our domain should be up to date (the latest developments in computer vision and machine learning)
- Experience creating new successful APIs and SDK’s delivered in multiple languages (nice to have)
- You are expected to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability of thinking out of the box and seeing around corners (pro-active working attitude!)
What do we offer?
We are growing…FAST! That means there is a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market! You will get the chance to work at and add value to an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Crypto, and Trading platforms. You will get:
- 50/50 hybrid working model
- Remote work enablement and work from home allowance
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona with over 50 different nationalities
- Workplace Experience Group to enhance the employee experience in wellbeing, CSR and D&I
- Open Up – our partner in mental health support. Accessible to all our employees
- Career growth opportunities
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit & snacks always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- Fourthline swag
- Additional local benefits – these vary per country
- Friday fun: Drinks in our very own bar, Arcade game nights, and sports activities. Do you have any ideas for our next team-building event?
At Fourthline, we believe diversity enriches our culture and inspires you to do your best work. We value your unique talents and perspectives, welcoming them into a safe and inclusive working environment, to ultimately deliver the best products to our customers and society. You’re welcome here. Fourthline is for everyone.
Our hiring process is designed to be equal, fair, and transparent. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, religions, and experiences in life. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.