- Are you analytical and good at communication?
- And do you get excited about an international challenge at one of the largest insurers in the world?
- Then your next adventure might just start at Chubb in Madrid!
We are looking for several Dutch speaking Portfolio Analysts to strengthen our hub in Madrid.
The role is to support the underwriting teams on the center in analyzing the portfolio and preparing the renewal process. The role will be handling the system falls outs including admin tasks that are in the processes of being automated, allowing the Underwriter Team to focus on production and underwriting.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Analyzing the portfolio for Middle Market segment
• Prepare the renewal files by gathering additional details, filling information in the systems, sending and chasing documentation, and completing the check list needed to evaluate the risk by the UWRs
• Managing the manual processing fallouts
• Having an in-depth understanding of processes and to adopt an ethos of continuous review with the intention of improving, error proofing, automating, simplifying, clarifying and eradicating any “non-value” process steps
• Sending policy documentation to insurance brokers
• Proactively collaborate with other departments for credit control, claims and risk information to gather additional information that supports the portfolio review and renewal process
• Building good working relationships with local underwriting teams in the Underwriting Centre
• Adhering to robust Quality Framework standards and procedures
• Creation and analysis of Business and Operational reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Analytical skills
• Excellent level of Dutch
• Good level of English
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office – especially Excell
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Desire to deliver with high quality
• Problem solving ability
• Self & team learning
• Spanish is a plus
• Previous experience in an underwriting support role is a plus
• Insurance background is a plus
What we offer?
30 days of vacation a year
Working from home option
Life and accident insurance
Comprehensive Learning & development support
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive