Do you prefer online shopping over visiting department stores?
Are you looking for a job in which you would work with brands from all over the world?
Work for bol.com, one of the leading web shops for books, toys, and electronics, located in Lisbon.
Whether you want to have an incredible experience abroad, or you are looking to have a kick-start to your career in an innovative environment, this is the opportunity for you!
I can’t find the product I am looking for, could you help me find something similar?
Could you recommend me a good book?
My printer is defect, could you help me find a new one?
Above are potential questions for you to solve in this job.
Whenever customers have queries with their shopping cart or face issues during their shopping experience you will deliver service of the highest quality. Provided over the phone, through e-mail, or in chatrooms.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in Dutch or Flemish and have a good command of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I’m Sander from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!