Project Manager – Spain at Bulsink
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multifunctionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. As our Project Manager, you will be involved in every step of this process in Spain. We are Bulsink.
We get things done.
As the Spanish Project Manager, you will work on various finishing projects for our international clients. You will be involved in every phase, from preparation through to evaluation. You will work with the project team in and around Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia to ensure that large-scale projects are implemented correctly and efficiently.
As a Project Manager, you will:
· Prepare plans, budgets, offers and tenders
· Organise, coordinate and lead projects in line with pre-specified objectives
· Ensure that project planning is efficient and realistic
· Manage operational employees or subcontractors in a manner that ensures projects are completed on time
· Monitor capacity, budget, time and quality
What you will have to offer as a Project Manager
As the Project Manager in Spain, you will think in terms of solutions. Your role will require you to work with the project team and maintain contacts with subcontractors and clients. So, it will be important for you to have strong social and communication skills. You will also have:
· Experience in the construction sector, achieved from your successful completion of a relevant program or work experience
· The ability to work on projects independently
· At least two years’ relevant work experience in a similar position
· Proficiency level of Spanish – this is essential
· enter all the above in the administration system
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to help build our fast-growing brand, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive the following excellent employment conditions, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors:
· 30 days of annual leave
· A company laptop, telephone and AirPods
· A travel allowance
· Flexible working hours
· An inspiring and well-organised work environment
· Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming our new Project Engineer in Spain, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please call Ricardo Parera Sanchez on
+34 604 827 972