This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a successful, multi-national and multi linguistic team in Barcelona, delivering day-to-day support services for Life Science and Chemical Analysis customers.
As a Scheduler Success Coordinator your responsibilities will be:
- Schedule and confirm all planning and scheduling efforts that come in through multiple avenues (Omni-Channel)
- Determine and develop approaches to assignments and processes, contribute to continuous improvement efforts – resources optimization and customer satisfaction are the driving factors
- Maintain accurate record of engineer availability and commitments, utilizing our business scheduling tools (SAP CRM/MRS)
- Ensure customer satisfaction and developing customer relationships
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent/ fluent language skills (verbal and in writing) in Dutch and English
- Multi-tasking capabilities, priorities- and time-management skills, along with the ability to work independent as well as within teams
The following is not mandatory, but considered a plus:
- A university degree
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus
- Full-time job, long-term contract
- 24 days of vacation per year
- Great salary to negotiate + ticket restaurant
- We will make sure you get all the training and development opportunities you need to become the best in your field!
If this sounds interesting, send me your CV at email@example.com and find the job you are looking for!