OTIS Advocaten is an international (Dutch/Spanish), young and dynamic law firm with more than 25 lawyers and several offices in Spain and The Netherlands. OTIS Advocaten has a high level of experience and knowledge of Spanish law in various branches, such as Corporate Law, Labour Law and Real Estate Law. Our lawyers speak Dutch, Spanish and English which is excellent to assist our Dutch speaking clients regarding matters of Spanish law. We work closely together with our offices in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a Spanish lawyer in our office in Marbella, as well as in our office in Madrid.
- Marbella: expertise in Corporate/Mercantile and Real Estate law
- Madrid: expertise in Corporate/Mercantile and Labor law
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the Spanish advocacy, admitted to the bar
- Desire to interact with an international market and to build client relationships
- Proactive, energetic and organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent command of the Spanish and English language
- Speaking the Dutch language is a big plus
- Understanding Spanish and Dutch (international/Nordic) culture
· Employment agreement (indefinite)
· Fulltime job (38 hours per week): Monday-Thursday 9-18 (flexible hours), Friday 9-16
· During August: 9-15
· 23 holidays per year
· The possibility to work partially from home (50-50)
· Marbella: an office in Marbella, with great colleagues
· Madrid: an office in Madrid (however no direct colleagues at the office)
· Marbella: paid peaje and plus transporte
· Marbella: Dutch lunch provided at the office (bread, cheese/etc, fruit, yoghurt)
· Salary based on various factors as experience etc. Range: € 25-35.000,- gross per year, and possibility one month bonus
To learn more about our expertise and lawyers, please visit our website here.
For more information, please contact Nicoline Rijken. Email your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.