Purpose of the role:
The role reports to the Production Operations Manager with the responsibility for the development and operational management of the end to end supply chain, planning, execution and deployment including procurement of raw materials and management of inventory levels for all finished goods, raw materials & work in progress.
· Working with Production Operation Manager, suppliers and buyers to source the right products and materials to meet product sales and production demand.
· Negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers.
· Develop and implement a logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
· Oversee material and product storage, handling and distribution.
· Use inventory management software to track goods from origin to delivery.
· Develop and manage forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
· Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process and materials used.
· Implement new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
· Provide long-term demand and capacity analysis. Coordinate the tactical and operational requirements to support the approved operating plan and customer requirements.
· Monitor and ensure execution of operations in line with the operating plan.
· Proactively manage market demand trends and manufacturing outputs to ensure inventory is managed in line with our cash-flow and service commitments.
· Responsible for materials and product replenishment globally, assuring the fulfilment targets with full pipeline management.
· Accountable for capacity planning for global products: operating plan process, forecast and budget to ensure operational and financial targets are met
· Driving improvement initiatives for company supply chain including inventory optimisation initiatives.
· Ensures supply chain toolbox is fully implemented and all processes executed in line with standard operating procedures throughout team.
· Any other tasks identified by the Production Operations Manager as necessary to ensure successful operational delivery of products to meet client orders and timescales.
· Travel maybe required on occasion.
· Ensure all Cenergist activities are GDPR compliant.
· To ensure understanding of the Cenergist quality and environmental management systems and to work according to their requirements.
· To be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong experience of planning and execution.
· Supply chain management qualification.
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
· Experience driving improvement.
· Experience with forecasting and budgeting.
· Strong communication skills across all layers of the organisation working with senior stakeholders.
· Able to work to strict deadlines.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org