On Wednesday June 22 at 14:00u, Netherlands Business Support Office Barcelona organizes La Mesa Naranja at Restaurant Pomarada (Pg. de Gràcia, 78).
This time we will welcome as our special guest, Marianne De Jong (Deputy Ambassador of the Dutch embassy in Madrid):
- Marianne de Jong has been a minister plenipotentiary at the Dutch embassy in Spain since August 2020.
- After her studies in International Law and Political Science, she started working as a university researcher and lecturer in European Law at the University of Amsterdam.
- In 2003, she joined the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, spending the first ten years at the Directorate for Integration Europe, the Directorate for Legal Affairs and the Permanent Representation of the Netherlands to the EU in Brussels in various EU positions.
- She then moved to the Directorate of Multilateral Institutions and Human Rights as head of the Human Rights and Political Affairs section.
- In her position at the Embassy, she is very much engaged in bilateral cooperation and political issues between Spain and the Netherlands. She is also a strong advocate of Gender Equality.
Marianne is looking forward meeting you during this informal networking lunch.
*Lunch costs are for own account