Your Future Company:
Two French entrepreneurs created a start-up in 2000 and today, they are leading a global company. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by some of the most progressive brands and leading companies they work with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience providers employing over 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and currently, they are looking for new members to join their Málaga office!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Account Manager will be:
– Using monitoring tools to manage partner forecasting and results
– Being in charge of managing the investor pipeline, detecting potential prospects, and ensuring that deals are closed successfully and profitably
– Being responsible for a portfolio of partners and developing their business sales, development, and margins in accordance with the strategy
– Gaining a thorough understanding of the partner sector and the competition. Determining whether resellers are interested in the provided solutions
– Defining the goal resellers and identifying the gaps and define actions to close gaps based on the share, growth rate, program qualification/certification
– Ensuring growth by working together with the partners on a strategy
– Providing product and solution training to partner sales teams. Driving value propositions and key selling points of the company solutions, as well as articulating advantages in comparison to rivals
– Increasing partner satisfaction and accelerating product competency and qualification
– Making sure that partners are taking advantage of exclusive offers, activities, and services
– Advertising knowledge about meetings, webinars, and webcasts, and make registration easier
– Collaborating with partners to increase sales for the business unit through campaigns, incentive recognition and other approaches
– Identifying and making eligible openings transparent, and working with partners to close large agreements where possible
– Making attach rates with resellers
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
– Salary: 20.000€ gross/year + up 2.400€ gross/year in bonus
– Relocation Package
– Private medical insurance
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Dutch and an advanced level of English
– Preferably having a minimum of 2 years’ experience of technical sales experience in related areas
– Desirably being familiar with channel programs and knowledge of partners and distributors
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Being skillful in negotiation management and have excellent communication and presentation skills
– Familiarity with sales CRM software and Microsoft Office programs
– Being a team player with high social competence
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Málaga for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Málaga?
– A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming city center
– Colourful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas
– Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches
– A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
– Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish
Hi, I’m Sander from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!