IN ART WE TRUST, you too? Then we are looking for you!
Moco Museum is an independent museum with a wide range of inspiring modern, contemporary, and street art in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and Barcelona (Spain).
The organization is characterized by its innovative, young, dynamic and entrepreneurial character. We are happy to offer space to gain experience with us.
Our founding spirit
«We want the world so enlightened that peace and unity are inevitable. We represent the voice of the streets, and we trust in art as the amazing vehicle to help get us there.»
We are looking for a logistic employee for the Merchandise department of the Moco Museum Barcelona.
The Merchandise department is engaged in the development of the Moco brand in the field of purchasing, product development and operational management and management from the Moco Stores.
We are a relatively young department within the Moco Museum that is looking for reinforcements.
We are looking for a strong force with experience in logistics who comes into its own in a dynamic organization. You will be responsible for processing orders, entering new stocks, logistics processes, communication between the Moco Museum in Amsterdam and Barcelona and the (in)direct management of personnel in the field of logistics. Another aspect of the job is new product development and searching and creating new purchasing opportunities.
We are looking for someone who can get along well in a dynamic company, someone who does not have a 9 to 5 mentality, with a high degree of independence. There will be a lot of room for personal development and a direct influence the shaping of the department in the future.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
– You are responsible for many aspects in the field of product development, including administrative tasks as a basis.
– You are responsible for suggesting and creating new purchasing opportunities
– You deploy new processes in the field of product development and administrative processing
-You aim for efficiency
-You are jointly responsible for communication between suppliers in Amsterdam and
– Responsible for logistics and administrative management tasks.
– You deploy and perform (periodic) stock counts.
What qualities are we looking for?
– You are good at setting up and managing processes
– You have 3 to 5 years work experience
– You speak Spanish and good English, and you have strong communication skills
– You have affinity with our target groups and range
– Creativity and experience in product development is a plus
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Logistic Employee Barcelona.