Printful is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the US. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses.
We already have an incredible in-house SEO team, but if we’re going to conquer Google, we need more hands-on deck—including a fantastic Dutch SEO content marketer who’ll make sure our Dutch content is on par with the English.
- modern workspace in Barcelona
- all the tools you’ll need for work (Mac, Windows, or Linux, and hardware of your choice)
- flexible working hours (start your day as late as 10 a.m.)
- day off on your birthday
- interesting and challenging projects
- work in a dynamic, global company, and opportunities for professional growth
- possibilities to experiment and test new ideas
- health Insurance
- coaching sessions available
- keeping track of the latest SEO trends and principles
- monitoring and analyzing website’s performance and organic traffic results
- providing SEO support in Dutch to colleagues throughout the company
- planning and creating campaigns and strategies designed to boost organic traffic growth
- optimizing Dutch content (like blogs, landing pages, etc.)
- writing creative, SEO optimized content in Dutch to generate new organic traffic sources
- excellent spoken and written Dutch and English
- experience in SEO optimization (on-page and off-page)
- experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- experience working with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- experience working with various SEO tools (eg. Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, etc.)
- experience writing creative, SEO optimized content in Dutch
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to plan your own tasks and manage time effectively
- desire to learn and acquire new skills
Prior experience with SEO and Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO tools will be considered an advantage.
Printful is an equal opportunity workplace. We’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and work experience.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume and a cover letter in English and Dutch (optional) showing why you’re the right person for the job! You can send it to this e-mail: email@example.com
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Printful. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team.
PRINTFUL CUSTOM PRINTING, S.L.
Identification No. B67440115