Your Future Company:
Two French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today, their idea has developed into a leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are in business with. They have become one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees located in over 50 countries around the world. Currently, they are looking for new members to join them on their journey in their Malaga office.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inside Sales Representative will be:
– Providing expert assistance to the list of clients and partners employing a consultative approach to account management
– Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
– Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
– Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
– Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
– Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
– Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
– Consistently achieving and exceeding KPIs
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
– Salary: 18.000€ gross/year + up 4.000€ gross/year in bonus
– Relocation Package
– Lots of discounts with our partners
– Free after work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– New and modern office located in one of the most eccentric areas of Malaga
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Dutch/Flemish or French and a good level of English
– Having previous experience in B2B Sales and working with channel
– Being achievement and goal-oriented
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Malaga for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Málaga?
– A friendly small city lifestyle with a charming citycentre
– Colourful Andalusian culture, fair and fiestas
– Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches
– A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
– Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish
Hi, I’m Sander from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!