Do you want to be able to organize your function and get the best out of it? Do you want to work together on suitable solutions? Then you have to be at Kooi! We are THE Pioneer in the field of camera surveillance and heat detection throughout Europe. We support you in your development and ensure that you can get the best out of yourself. To make our dreams come true, we are looking for a:
Do you know how to convince customers within the Spanish market about our products? To maintain our position as market leader, growth is necessary.
That’s why Kooi is looking to strengthen the current team. As an independent Sales Manager you will maintain and expend your relationship network. Do you know how to build a network? Then you are the perfect fit for us!
What are you going to do?
You are focusing on opportunities to expand your network and increase market share. You think along with the customer. With your excellent empathy you create an image of the (potential) customer and link this to the possibilities within Kooi. You invest in the relationship and have knowledge of your own products in order to give professional advice and come up with the best solution.
You are working independently and switch easily between different clients, both in terms of size and regional culture. You will be often on the road to customers. Finally, you ensure that the assignment is correctly determined so that Kooi can start smoothly with the rental of camera systems.
What kind of person are we looking for?
First of all, that you fit in our informal culture of solution-orientation, quality and progressiveness. In addition, we are looking for someone who can network well and convince customers.
- Have verifiable technical commercial experience;
- Know how to bring add value to the customer;
- Have full written and spoken Spanish proficiency;
- Have full written and spoken English proficiency;
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar position; (rental sector, waste and recycling industry);
- Can act at all levels, from SMEs to multinationals;
- Have a higher vocational education level of working and thinking.
What do we offer?
At Kooi you will join a young and ambitious team. In this challenging and varied function we will give you the space to develop your own working method and we coach you. We also offer:
- A appropriate salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- A annual contract for 40 hours per week,
- An extensive introduction program in which you will get to know the company well;
- Great career opportunities and the chance to develop;
- A online training platform;
- A company car, laptop and phone to preform your job;
- A pension scheme;
- A spot in our Kooi Family.
Rest assured, we look after you!
Where are you going to work?
Kooi offers mobile camera systems that are deployed to easily and optimally observe construction sites, waste sites and remote areas. With the systems, called Unit For Observation (UFO), we are pioneers in the European market. Kooi has its own monitoring center, the Kooi Alarm Center. In this certified alarm center all reports from the connected systems are analyzed and processed. The systems are designed, assembled, and maintained by the Kooi head office in Drachten. We also have offices in Germany, France, Denmark, Austria and the United Kingdom.
Where can you go for more information about the position?
Are you excited about the job and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the button below.
Would you like to have more information?
Please contact Jesse van der Veen at +31 (0)882475600.
Acquisition as a result of the vacancy is not appreciated.