At Fourthline, our mission is to fight financial crime. We help protect the global financial system by verifying millions of identities for banks, neobanks, online brokers, crypto exchanges, or insurers like N26, Vivid, Trade Republic, flatexDEGIRO, Wish, Solarisbank, and more.
Having started our mission in January 2018 only, we’re incredibly proud to count around 350 employees between our Amsterdam and Barcelona offices, with over 50 nationalities and a nearly equal balance of genders.
Your mission at Fourthline:
Preventing Financial crime from happening by building the best in class software together with an awesome and talented team.
You will be involved in multiple projects (or parts of the puzzle) in a rotation system and will focus on:
- You design, you develop, you test, you deploy and maintain and improve our software
- Since we have a lot of things going on, you are able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables that we decided upon in the sprints.
- You can coach and mentor other people in the team in Amsterdam and Barcelona on a need-be basis
- With your experience, you contribute to our growth with what you learned from your successes and your failures, and take responsibility in the architectural decision making.
- Get everything documented properly, the boring part – we know – but oh so important for replication of success!
- You understand the entire development lifecycle and work closely with others in squads, with the Platform- and QA teams
- You combine technical and soft skills to tackle other people’s challenges, understanding that people-based solutions are are just as needed as technology-based ones.
.NET6 – We have a cloud-based Microservices Architecture that includes REST APIs, Docker, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), RDBMS (PostgreSQL), Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), and a lot more!
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core, 3.x, .NET 5.x, .NET 6.x
- Good knowledge on C# (10 or later)
- Unit and integration testing with XUnit (MSTest / Nunit are a plus)
- Worked with ORMs (EF Core) and knowledge of Linq
- Experience using .NET Core Web API to implement REST APIs
- Understanding of SOLID principles and DDD
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Worked with Git and CI /CD in Azure DevOps
- Used Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure (experience with ECS and Terraform are great!
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency.
What do we offer?
We are growing…FAST! That means there is a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market! You will get the chance to work at and add value to an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Crypto, and Trading platforms. You will get:
- 50/50 hybrid working model
- Remote work enablement and work from home allowance
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona with over 50 different nationalities
- Workplace Experience Group to enhance the employee experience in wellbeing, CSR and D&I
- Open Up – our partner in mental health support. Accessible to all our employees
- Career growth opportunities
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit & snacks always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- Fourthline swag
- Additional local benefits – these vary per country
- Friday fun: Drinks in our very own bar, Arcade game nights, and sports activities. Do you have any ideas for our next team-building event?
At Fourthline, we believe diversity enriches our culture and inspires you to do your best work. We value your unique talents and perspectives, welcoming them into a safe and inclusive working environment, to ultimately deliver the best products to our customers and society. You’re welcome here. Fourthline is for everyone.
Our hiring process is designed to be equal, fair, and transparent. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, religions, and experiences in life. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.