REALE SEGUROS: “Building a real project together”
Our values (Integrity, Centrality of the person, Responsibility, Cohesion and Innovation) define and differentiate us:
I) Reale Seguros is part of the Reale Group, a solid and solvent international group, made up of ten companies present in Italy, Spain and Chile. The parent company Società Reale Mutua di Assicurazioni, founded in 1828, is the largest Italian insurer in the form of a mutual. Reale Group is made up of more than 3,700 people who
It allows working in a multinational environment, exchanging experiences and opportunities for professional and personal development.
II) Growing project with important future challenges, which favors different opportunities for professional development.
We support and facilitate professional development, through a powerful Training Plan and through the promotion of tools that help us manage our talent, using methodologies based on interaction with managers to assess, among other topics, strengths and opportunities for improvement , in order to improve professionally and thus achieve mutual benefit.
III) Quality employment in which the care of People stands out
Because we have an attractive package of total compensation, with novel social benefits and a firm commitment to Conciliation by having the most extensive set of Conciliation Measures in the insurance sector.
All this has made us deserving of different recognitions and distinctions, among which we highlight the following:
• First company in the world to achieve the A + rating in the certification as an efr company (family-responsible company) among more than 600 companies in 22 countries.
• Elected for the sixth year, one of «The 50 Best Companies to work for in Spain» according to the Great Place to Work ranking.
• Obtaining the «Company Equality Badge» granted by the Ministry of Health, Social Policy and Equality.
• First company in the world to obtain the “SHR” Seal, Rational Hours Seal, from ARHOE.
• Second best company to work for in Spain according to the “Actualidad Económica” Ranking and first in the Insurance Sector